Hotel near Rialto Bridge Venice
From Campo Santi Apostoli, facing onto the Palazzo del Doge Falier, it is only a stone’s throw to Ponte di Rialto, the city’s shopping centre and market area, and St Marks Square, a splendid gathering place surrounded by the Procuratie, the wonderful Basilica and the Palazzo Ducale, the official residence of the Doges of Venice.
Teatro Malibran, with its highly entertaining theatre seasons, is also close to the hotel, along with the famous Theatre La Fenice home to the some of the best opera performances in Italy and Europe.
Very close to the hotel, you can visit the magnificent Palazzo Ca’ d’Oro, one of Venice’s prime examples of Gothic architecture, and the Jewish Museum in Campo del Ghetto Novo.
How to reach us
We suggest you to park at the following parkings:
– Garage San Marco: located at the bus terminal Piazzale Roma (second park on the right side, telephone n. +39.041.5232213), there you can have 10% discount.
– Interparking Tronchetto: located at the terminal Tronchetto (telephone n. +39.041.5207555), there you can have 15% discount.
From Piazzale Roma, you can take the waterbus line number 1 direction Rialto and get off at Ca’ D’Oro stop. From Ca’ D’Oro stop, you turn right and follow the main large street till you will arrive in Campo Santi Apostoli square. On your right there is a little bridge, you cross it and you will find the Hotel Antico Doge in front of you (total journey waterbus from Piazzale Roma to Ca D’oro 12/13 minutes, then 2 minutes walk to the hotel).
From Tronchetto you can take the waterbus line number 2 (direction Rialto) and get off at Rialto.
From Rialto stop turn left in direction of Campo San Bartolomeo, then take the street where Luisa Spagnoli clothes store is, and follow straight in direction of Train Station, till you arrive in Campo Santi Apostoli square, where we are located (total journey water bus from Tronchetto to Rialto about 25 minutes, then 2/3 minutes walk to the Hotel).
The discount vouchers will be given directly at the Hotel reception-desk.
From the Marco Polo Venice Airport you can reach Venice and our hotel in the following ways:
1) You can take the shuttle boat Alilaguna Blu Line and get off at Fondamente Nuove stop (length of the journey: about 40 minutes, departures are from 6.10 am till 00.10 am). The cost is about 16.00 Euro per person.
From Fondamente Nuove stop you can reach the hotel with a 10 minutes walk: once off the boat you keep going straight, you pass through Campo dei Gesuiti cross 1 bridge and always straight along Calle Spezier, after second bridge straight again and you will be in Rio Terà Ss.Apostoli, pass behind the corner of the church of Santi Apostoli until you will arrive in Campo Santi Apostoli square, where the Hotel is located.
2) You can take the shuttle boat Alilaguna Orange Line and get off at Rialto stop (length of the journey: about 1 hour, departures are from 8.00 am till 23.40 pm). The cost is about 16.00 Euro per person.
3) You can take the public land bus number 5 or the land Bus Express Atvo, which take you to the terminal Piazzale Roma in Venice.
4) you can take a private taxi that collects you in front of the Hotel Antico Doge (approximately rate 120.00 euro).
From Santa Lucia Venice Train Station, we suggest you to take waterbus line number 1 in direction of Rialto (it leaves every 10 minutes, on the right side of the train station main exit). Get off at Ca D’Oro stop, follow then to the right in Campo Santi Apostoli square, cross the bridge on the right and you will find our Hotel (total journey water bus from Train Station to Ca’ D’oro: about 12 minutes, then 1 minute walk to the hotel).
From the Vaporetto stop
Print the map in PDF